How Does the Hiring Process Work?
In order to be considered for a position, you must fill out an online application. Resumes that are mailed, e-mailed or hand-delivered to Flair or a Flair employee will not be considered.
Once you have submitted an online application, our Recruitment team will review it and notify you if you have been selected to participate in the next step of the recruiting process.
Due to the high volume of applications received, you will only hear from a Flair representative if you are selected for an interview
Benefits of Working with Us
Flair offers a competitive compensation package. Some of our full-time employee benefits include:
- Group Health Plan Including a Vision Component
- Group Dental Plan
- Life Insurance Plan (Employee & Dependent)
- Short & Long Term Disability Plan
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plan
- Employer Paid BC Medical Services Plan Premiums
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Registered Savings Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Staff Travel Plan
- Ten Paid Statutory Holidays Per Year
Click here to view our Career Centre and current opportunities.